Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Featured Youtube drawing teacher #1 - "thedrawinghands"

There are tons and tons of drawing resources online. They tend to specialize in a certain topic, such as portraits, manga, birds, or whatever else. I've decided to make a series of posts on the ones that I like, for the betterment of the community.



"thedrawinghands" is the first art teacher I've chosen to showcase on my blog. I've chosen him for no other reason than I stumbled across him when searching for classical approaches to drawing, and that tab was open when I got the idea of making this series of posts.

The main focus of his videos is basically showing how he draws portraits. I enjoy drawing portraits, and I'd like to get better, so I will be watching a bunch of these as time goes by.

His most popular video is a very impressive portrait of Will Smith. Check it out below.



You can find links to his various sections on his website, such as his tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment