Monday, June 18, 2012

The battle plan v0.42

And just how do I plan on improving?

Through the magic of the Internet I've acquired "Art Academy - Beginning To Draw", a video course with an accompanying .pdf, "How to draw 101 cartoon characters" (.pdf), "Draw With Confidence - From Basics To Brilliant" (video).

Next I went to the library and picked up the following books



"The Beginner's Guide to Human Anatomy - An artist's step-by-step guide to techniques and materials"
"Anatomi - Kropp og kunst" (Anatomy - Body and art)
"Drawing Workbook - A complete course in ten lessons"
"An introduction to drawing the nude"
"The Complete Book of Drawing"
"Å Tegne Er Å Se" (Drawing on the right side of the brain)

It is now day 4, if I remember correctly, and I'm still very much trying to get the big picture by reading a bit of everything. My main goal as of now is to draw people, as opposed to landscapes or plants, but I realize I'll need to try a bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment